Replacing damaged car parts is a pain. It takes time to find a proper dealership, order the part, then wait for it to arrive.
The next step requires driving to the workshop for replacement. The last step is to paint the replaced body part. This process requires too many steps, so a new solution is ordering pre-painted body parts.
This article covers everything you must understand before buying pre-pained car body parts.
Solutions for Car Body Replacement
Before you choose a website or a shop to buy a body part to replace the old one, here are a few solutions you may want to consider:
- Get high-quality components. Buy high-quality components from trustworthy third parties or manufacturers. For instance, you may buy pre-painted body parts from a provider called Painted Auto Body Parts on their page https://paintedautobodyparts.com. Regardless of your store choice, remember that inexpensive, low-quality components may save you money in the short term but are more likely to break sooner.
- Original vs. aftermarket components. OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) components are manufactured by the same company that produced the vehicle’s original parts. Some companies, though, produce aftermarket parts. OEM components are more expensive but of higher quality and are engineered to fit properly. Although aftermarket components are less expensive, their quality can vary greatly and may not fit at all.
- Consider old components. Used components might be a more cost-effective option than purchasing new ones. Ensure to buy from a reliable vendor, properly check the item before purchasing, and confirm that it is compatible with your vehicle.
- Investigate and compare prices. When selecting a replacement part, check prices from several suppliers. You don’t have to conduct a location-based search since you can order body parts online. However, you must ensure that the vendor has a certificate and offers a warranty.
- Professional vs. do-it-yourself installation. Specific auto parts are simple to replace, so the owner can do the replacement step independently. However, it is preferable to seek the assistance of a professional technician.
- Regular maintenance. Proper maintenance might help you avoid the need for regular part replacements.
These are a few solutions and factors to consider before replacing a car’s body parts. Now let’s discuss the best and most affordable option: pre-painted car body parts.
Reasons to Choose Pre-Painted Car Body Parts
Ordering painted car body parts is a relatively new solution. More car owners opt for ordering pre-painted parts since they don’t have to schedule an appointment to paint the car after installing a new component.
However, there are other reasons to opt for this solution. To name a few:
- It saves time. Pre-painted body parts save time because they are ready to install and don’t require any further painting or applying a top coat. This option can save you time and effort, especially if you’re on a tighter budget.
- It’s convenient and easy to install. Auto body parts that have already been painted are simple to install.
- It offers an exact color match. Manufacturers pre-paint body components to match the color of your vehicle, guaranteeing a smooth and put-together car appearance.
- It offers better-quality paint. Pre-painted body pieces are painted with high-quality paint resistant to environmental and UV damage. The paint will last longer and look better than a do-it-yourself paint job or a lower-quality paint job in a regular workshop.
- It is inexpensive. Purchasing pre-painted body pieces may be less expensive than purchasing unpainted parts from a manufacturer. For instance, Painted Auto Body Parts claims they offer parts that are up to 70% cheaper than from the manufacturer!
Buying pre-painted body components may be a quick and cost-effective choice for vehicle owners looking to replace old components.