Curly hair has the ability to give a dash of sexiness to an otherwise drab outfit. By the way, check these adorable outfits for your cute looks. If you don’t have naturally curly hair, we’re pretty sure you’ve tried curling it at least once. We all know that hair curling isn’t for the faint of heart; patience, time, and the correct materials and equipment are required. Having said that, learning how to curl your hair isn’t rocket science, and with the appropriate tips and methods, it’s easy. Here are five methods that you can curl your hair at home if you’re ready.
It’s crucial to know a few tricks to obtain the ideal curls first, however. Find How to curl your hair? 5 Easy Ways to Curl Your Hair
The ponytail hair curling trick is the quickest and simplest method to master since it doesn’t need the creation of a lot of portions. Gather your hair into a high ponytail and bind it with a hair tie in the first step. Remember that the further up you go, the better off you’ll be.
Take the ponytail and lay it on the top of your head, in Step 2. Divide your hair into three or four pieces, depending on the thickness of your hair. There are six portions for a tighter curl, so you will need to work your way up from there.
In Step 3, begin by wrapping a small portion of hair around the barrel, then release. Repeat this process for the rest of the sections. Remove the hair tie, spritz some hairspray, and you’re good to go on the steps How to curl your hair? 5 Easy Ways to Curl Your Hair!
Making S wave hair
It’s not quite as difficult as it seems, despite the fact that it may seem like it. The S wave hair curling method is for those who don’t own a curling iron but would want to utilize their straightener to get gorgeous, wavy hair.
- set the straightening iron just above the pinch and begin to force the hair into it. It will look like a S wave with the straightener holding it in place.
- Open and shut the straightener slowly and carefully for a few seconds.
- Repetition in an S-pattern is key in step four.
- Run your fingers through the lengths of the hair one time for lovely, sculpted S waves
Curling using bobby pins
As long as you use bobby pin hair curling, you may still get a wavy look. Yes, you can learn to curl your hair with this simple trick. Bobby pins are all you’ll need to begin.
- The first step is to divide your hair into parts of around an inch to an inch and a half in length.Starting at the top, take a tiny portion of hair and begin rolling it toward the roots to make a coil, securing the coil with a bobby pin when you reach the roots.A bobby pin is used to secure one portion at a time as you work your way back to the rear of the head.
- Alternatively, wrap a silk scarf over the hair and sleep on it for a few hours or overnight.
- Using your fingertips, smooth out the curls as you remove the clips one by one. Shake the roots of the curls well to create volume to the hair.
The sock curl method
So many people across the globe have tried the sock curl hair curling method, so it’s fair to say that it’s simple to use and gives you the curls you’ve always wanted.
- The first step is to wash and towel-dry your hair. On moist hair, this method is most effective. Spray water on your hair if it’s dry to dampen it.
- You will need one sock for each piece of hair, so divide the hair into four or more parts depending on the thickness and volume of your hair. Sock length is an important consideration.
- Your hair should be wrapped around a sock at this point; twist and twirl the part.Ensure that the hair tie is tight enough to hold throughout the night by repeating this step on all portions.
Curling your hair around a headband
Headbands may be used to accomplish an overnight hair curling method. In the end, it’s heartbreaking to spend hours in front of the mirror trying to style your hair, only to be met with an unsightly mess. Curling your hair with a headband is a simple and quick method.
- Start with wet hair; if it is absolutely dry, sprinkle a little water on it before you begin.
- In step two, place a stretchy headband around the hairline like a crown on the top of your head. Do not attempt to remove it with your bare hands.
- Loop a tiny portion of hair over and under the headband in this step.
Working from the front to the back, repeat the looping technique on all the other portions of hair. Use bobby pins to tuck any stray hairs into place before heading to bed. Remove the headband in the morning to have lovely, wavy hair.