The Witcher 3 is a Wild Hunt is a gigantic open-world role-playing game in which, unlike other RPGs, you do not create a character or lead a group. Still, rather you play the charismatic Geralt of Rivia, a sorcerer who faces his third and supposedly last adventure in the world of video games. Warlocks are professional monster killers who, despite doing a great job cleaning the world of all manner of ghosts and beasts, are always greeted with skepticism wherever they go. Geralt of Rivia is not just any warlock. His reputation precedes him. He is as relentless in combat as he is intelligent in conversation because not all Witcher 3 are solved by brute force. The dialogues are as important as the fighting.
Kaer Morhen is a place that you can only visit after Act II. There are not many missions to do in this place, unlike what happens in the other three regions of the game. However, there are interesting quests to complete among the ruins of the old castle.
The Witcher3 takes place in a large open world known only as the Continent, and within it are some important regions that you can explore more during your journey in the game. Here’s you will know how to get to kaer morhen.
Kaer Morhen is Geralt’s home and functions as a stronghold or base for his fellow Witchers. While playing the game, you can find an Armor Scavenger quest for the wolf set, and it will require you to head to Kaer Morhen.
How to get to Kaer Morhen in The Witcher 3
All you need to do is follow the main story missions until you have completed all the main missions invalid, Skellige and Novigrad.
Like all the other main areas of the game, once you get to Kaer Morhen, you can unlock it as fast you earn travel points and return there whenever you want.
Other than that, while you can see the location on your map before completing the required main story missions, you won’t be able to travel there on your own physically, so you’ll need to be patient.
How do you get the Kaer Morhen in the Witcher3?
The game will automatically take you until you follow the main story missions. You must complete all story missions in Velen, Novigrad, and Skellige.
Six tips you should know before playing the witcher 3
- When in Free Roam, don’t be afraid to run away when surrounded by large wolves. It’s fine if you can fight them, but if you come across more than 10, don’t panic; smash everything up and run away. In Monster’s case, you can get their attention by using crossbows.
- If you want to survive and upgrade, you have to loot and sell loot and sell again to buy new weapons and armour.
- Now Geralt can jump, climb and jump over smaller obstacles. You can also use the jump while running. Try to use it.
- For the new Exploration and to survive within the city, villages, forests, it is necessary to improve as some have already reported before, you have to spend money. Don’t be afraid to spend. It would be best to have alchemy recipes, bomb recipes, books, Gwent cards and diagrams. Looting is spreading and hiding all over the world. Remember not to run out of coins. You need to update but the important thing once.
- For Gwent Cards, you can run into any new NPC like the (merchant/herbalist/blacksmith/guardian). See if they play cards! Some have many of them for you to try.
- It would help if you found suitable recipes and diagrams to upgrade the potions, bombs and oils. So please be alert and update it every time you need it. It will help you for a long time.
That’s a good chunk of the story; you have to get it before you can unlock witcher 3 kaer morhen, so you play the game slowly at your own pace, and you’ll get there naturally.